Re: Renassance patch for secure text fields

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Renassance patch for secure text fields
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:02:27 +0000

> I guess you put a text field on top and a secure text field below.

True - though ugly. I ended up with a 2nd popul modal panelk to
get the password (there are about 7 bits on info on the 1st panel
anyway)

> I started just a few weeks ago. On my BSD box all is fine, the same
> source on the Apple does display the menu, but "Open", "Save" etc.
> is all disabled.

Hmmm... I'll give it a shot at home and get back to you. Certainly
all the stuff I have done has fun fine on both OSX and GNUstep with
no source code changes.

-bat.