Gorm and ProjectCenter

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Gorm and ProjectCenter
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 17:20:59 -0700

Greetings,

I've recently compiled GNUstep from cvs as well as the Gorm and ProjectCenter applications. There seems to be an incompatibility between the two applications. When I create an application in ProjectCenter, the Gorm archive file is a single file; however, Gorm itself wants to create a directory with a set of files, so it appears that Gorm has upgraded its archival mechanism. Can anybody tell me if there are specific versions of these apps which work together well?

Also while playing around with Gorm, I noticed a possible bug. When I have a custom view, new classes that I added in the classes dialog (In this case a subclass of NSView); those new classes do not show up in the custom view's class inspector; i.e. I cannot change the class of the custom view to my own class. Am I just doing something wrong here?

thanks
Scott Christley

ps: It's great to see the progress that GNUstep has made!