Re: autogsdoc, once more

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: autogsdoc, once more
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:13:31 +0100

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 05:34  pm, Chris B. Vetter wrote:

Hi,

there is a "bug" in autogsdoc when you have the following scenario:

  // "Forward" declaration

  @protocol     Foo, Bar;

 autogsdoc will dump

  Protocols.h:85 (Foo): interface with bogus line ... we expect methods
  Protocols.h:129 (Foo): @method list with unknown directive 'protocol'

and screw up the protocol description for the first (here Foo) protocol.

It didn't understand difference between protocol definitions and forward declarations ... I've fixed the
CVS code to ignore the forward declarations.