Re: ANN: GNUstep cookbook: soliciting recipes!

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep cookbook: soliciting recipes!
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 17:45:04 -0000

On 2003-05-06 17:26:05 +0000 Marko Riedel <mriedel@neuearbeit.de> wrote:

Hi folks,

I am happy to announce that the very first version of the GNUstep
cookbook containing three recipes (re. permutations, mouse-downs,
non-blocking reads) is available at

http://www.gnustep.it/marko

Really cool !
good works :)
hopefully people will contribute some recipes...

I would be thrilled to receive recipes for inclusion in the
cookbook. You'll of course be credited properly. I chose LaTeX.

Instead of a boxed minipage, it would be perhaps better to use the
listings package ... it has ObjectiveC support :-)

example :
% load the listings package

\usepackage{listings}

% define some fonts

\font\hvbf=phvb at 7.7pt
\font\hvf=rpcrr at 9pt

% define the listings options for Objective-C

\lstset {print=true,frame=trbl,language=[Objective]C,%
fontadjust=true,%
keywordstyle=\hvbf,%
commentstyle=\itshape,%
stringstyle=\rmfamily,%
basicstyle=\hvf,%
breaklines=true,extendedchars=true,flexiblecolumns=true%
}

% then include Objective-c file

\lstinputlisting{Foo.m} % include a listing

% or insert Objective-c code directly  :

\begin{lstlisting}{}
// Objective C code
\end{lstlisting}

--