Opera crash

From: emailpaco
Subject: Opera crash
Date: 7 May 2003 16:05:26 -0700

After I initialize and start gnustep I can not run Opera browser.  I'm
guessing it has something to do with the mods to $PATH (or maybe less
likely another environment variable).  When I say Opera won't run, I
mean it doesn't start (crashing after loading GL libraries).

I guess I could write a script to change my environment and then
launch Opera.

Anyone else experience this and have a work around?

thanks,
-b