Re: Pantomime

From: Catherine Luedecker
Subject: Re: Pantomime
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 13:27:29 -0700

Well, my installs worked okay after getting changing a couple of emerge commands, but I was just told by a very nice person that there is a tiny bug in the 1.6.0 version of gnustep-make but the cvs version is fixed. CVS scars me a little but since they provide the instructions on the webiste I may be able to do it....with a little hand holding. Is <modulename> would <make> right?

cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gnustep login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gnustep co
</modulename/>

MJ Ray wrote:

Does anyone have experience with Gentoo?

Yes, bad.  I don't have a cleanly working set of ebuilds for the current
stable release, but will be happy to make available what I have if
you want.  I only have four packages, not six, though.