Re: Connecting to applications

From: Stefan Böhringer
Subject: Re: Connecting to applications
Date: 09 May 2003 18:20:36 +0200

Under OPENSTEP there used to be a mechanism to have arbitrary bundles
loaded into all Applications launched. Such a bundle could of course
expose key application objects via DO.

I'm ignorant as to whether Cocoa advertises a similar mechanism and
GNUstep doesn't as far as I can tell.

Best wishes,

        Stefan