Re: Horizontal menus.

From: Michael Hanni
Subject: Re: Horizontal menus.
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 19:43:26 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~msh3/hor-menus9.png

http://deviant-behavior.com/WildMenus-0.05.tgz

0.05
----

* Submenus should scroll.
* "App" menu image and title sizing/space/padding standardized.
* A little work was done on centering text horizontally.
* Cell highlighting should be even better.
* Renamed Theme.m, and principal class Theme, to WildMenus so we don't
  conflict with Camaelon.
* copy app-icon and use the copy, no more tiny app icon.
* submenus of the main menu should be atleast the same size as the
  item that calls them
* Other stuff I can't remember.

Still more issues outstanding:
1.) Gorm
2.) NSMenu should make sure the AppMenu is at index 0.
3.) More stuff...

4.) Why is the Services menu in an NSDocument based app empty until you either
create a new document or open an old one? (I don't think I caused this bug.)

Cheers,

Michael

=====