NSConnection help

From: address@hidden
Subject: NSConnection help
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:29:45 +0200

NSConnection help

We are a group of programmers working on a GNU Project
(Hégémonie), and are newbies in Objective C.
We are trying to use a Client/Server system and have some
questions :

When a message is received by the server, we need to identify
the client sending the message, we have thought about
identifying the NSConnection used by the message for this
(like we would have identified a client by the socket used in
low-level net programming). Is it possible, and how ?

ps:
please, keep me in the answers

Thanks,

--
Mike

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"