NSActionCell help

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: NSActionCell help
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 17:06:12 -0700

Ok, looking for some help here.

I have an NSMatrix full of DockTileCell's, which are subclassed from NSActionCell. I'm doing everything progranatically, no GORM or anything. I want to handle mouse clicks in my DockTileCell's. I know and understand that I can use the NSCell startTrackingAt and variants to see where the mouse is moving, no problem there, I am getting those. However, how would I set it up so that I can detect double clicks in my cells? I see that NSMatrix has the setDoubleAction, but I'm not really sure how to set it up, as I'm doing this stuff programatically. Maybe I should reimplement trackMouse:inRect:ofView:untilMouseUp instead of NSMatrix's setDoubleAction? Can someone help me with this?
Much apreciated!

Chad