ANN: DevelopmentKit framework prototype

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: ANN: DevelopmentKit framework prototype
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 14:17:37 +0200

Hi,

I would like to announce DevelopmentKit framework prototype.

What is development kit framework?
Framework for developing projects :) ... Framework for generating Objective-C
sources from class descriptions and templates. It can be used, for example, for
creating applications that generate source code from diagrams, schemas,
smalltalk-like class editor/browser, to name just a few.
Features:
- class building
- project building, installing, packaging, cleaning and testing
- source file templates
- compiler tool (gcc) wrapper class
- make tool wrapper class
- gcc error handling

Where to get it?

Only from CVS at this time.

   cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/develkit co
DevelopmentKit

There is an example StepTalk script in Testing that you can play with. Let me
know if it works. Attached is an example script and generated source code (.m
and .h in one file).

Any ideas/comments/feedback is welcome.

Enjoy and have a nice day,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://urbanek.host.sk

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi

<testdk.st><out.h>