Re: Framework Installation

From: Andrew Ruder
Subject: Re: Framework Installation
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 02:52:47 -0500

> I had exactly the same problems. As soon as I removed my old GNUstep
> root (the whole thing) and reinstalled, the problems went away
> automatically. I never investigated the cause because I just wanted to
> get rid of the problem as quick as possible.

I've been told this before, and I completely wiped out GNUstep
and reinstalled from scratch and I still have this problem.

Could it perhaps be due to --enable-flattened?  Perhaps it
is assuming it is entering another directory but it is not.
(If I could make it through the huge jumble of macros that is
the makefile system, maybe I could figure it out, but I can't)

- Andy Ruder