Re: RE : Horizontal menus.

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: RE : Horizontal menus.
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 22:43:57 -0000

Chad Hardin <cehardin@mac.com> wrote:
> The one thing I don't like about the NeXT style menu is that it harder=20
> to "hit" the menu items with the cursor.

I think you are wrong.  Hitting the corner menu is a consistently 2-step
process: first, locate the corner (fast), then move down to pick the
item (slower, but not bad).  Hitting an edge menu is a 2-step process:
first, locate the edge (OK), then see if you're in the right place (OK)
and move along the edge in either direction to pick the item (slow, have
to think before you start moving).

If you find the horizontal lines too hard to hit ENLARGE YOUR NSFontSize!

http://remember.to/edit_messages/ please.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."