The "Help" menu item in GNUstep

From: Christopher Culver
Subject: The "Help" menu item in GNUstep
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 08:13:49 +0300

(Wow, I'm making a lot of posts today, but I'm just trying to get a better handle on GNUstep so I can be more active in the community).

Nearly all apps come with a Help menu item, but I've never seen it work. Is the Help system backend even existent? Are there any screenshots on the web of a functioning help system, for GNUstep if it has already been implemented, for NeXTSTEP if not?

Christopher Culver