Re: Fw: A PORT TO WIN32?

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Fw: A PORT TO WIN32?
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 17:56:17 +0100

> common approach to this problem by most of them is to pester Apple to
> release Yellowbox for Windows. GNUstep in turn is perceived as "not

Out of interest, do the old releases of YellowBox for Windows run
under modern Win2000 or WinXP systems ? I havent actually tried them
recently.

I am assuming Apple still has an in-house YellowBox for Windows. they
are porting iTunes apparently, and I cant imagine that they would want
to re-wrrite it from scratch.

-bat.