Re: Fonts in .gorm files

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: Fonts in .gorm files
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:35:18 +0200

Andreas Heppel wrote:

Does anyone have advice for me?

Use Renaissance? ;-)

No seriously, I don't consider myself a typical "Gorm" user, so please bear with me. But isn't there a analogous system font scheme as there is for NSColor? I.e. shouldn't Gorm use some "place holder" font for systemFontOfSize: if the font isn't explicitly set?

I really don't know, but that still doesn't guarantee you, that things will fit if the system fonts are extremly large (for a sight impaired user for example). This could be solved with Renaissance though :-)

Cheers,
David