[Fwd: Re: Why is GNUstep less successful than GTK and Qt??]

From: Travis Tilley
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Why is GNUstep less successful than GTK and Qt??]
Date: 16 Jun 2003 13:33:00 -0400

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Why is GNUstep less successful than GTK and Qt?? Date: 16 Jun 2003 01:37:54 -0400
THANKYOU!%@!!!$%#!!!

At least it's not me saying it and getting my head ripped off. As an
aside note, the artist who was working with me for making new icons
wandered off saying something about 2-ci and i dont think he's coming
back. (2-ci being a pretty potent drug with effects like lsd) *sigh*,
there goes that project. I'm not much of an artist by any means. :/

-Lv/Aphelion-

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 00:31, Christopher Culver wrote:
> I asked about this on Gentoo Forums. The responses were along the
> lines of "It doesn't matter how easy it is to program if it's so
> ugly". If GNUstep had a better look, I'm sure more people would come
> to it.

--- End Message ---