Re: First Impressions of GNUStep

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: First Impressions of GNUStep
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 06:38:02 -0400

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:51:46 -1000
cehardin@mac.com wrote:

> I can't think of any reason the Fiend and a separate Dock could not
> coexist.

You misunderstood me. What I was saying is that if the consensus is to
allow more than one file manager in GNUStep, then we should make the
Fiend as a separate app also. This way it can be used with any file
manager.

> The main contention would be the recycler.

If we decide on a separate Dock app, I would suggest putting the
recycler there instead.

Charles

--
Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.
(By komarimf@craft.camp.clarkson.edu, Mark Komarinski)