RTFD Format Help Files on GNUstep

From: Gebhart, Mark A
Subject: RTFD Format Help Files on GNUstep
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:53:41 -0500

Hi,

        I am trying to find a way to view rtfd help files from Solaris 2.6/Openstep system on my Solaris 2.8/ GNUstep system.  I tried using HelpViewer but it doesn't like the rtfd file format.  I can open the files using TextEdit and this displays the rtf files correctly but it does not show the images.  Does anyone have a reccomendation for a .rtfd to .help converter or is there another HelpViewer type application for GNUstep that will display .rtfd files.  Thanks for your help.

Mark

My system is as follows

SPARC Solaris 8
HelpViewer-0.3