RE: Problems with Objc Runtime and Foundation Classes

From: S.B., Vaitheeswaran
Subject: RE: Problems with Objc Runtime and Foundation Classes
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:55:44 -0700

Eureka, I tried installing gnustep_base with the following ./configure,
./configure --prefix=$GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT
--includedir=$GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Headers
--libdir=$GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Libraries/ix86/mingw32

and it worked like a charm. I am able to run the Example program. Thanks
adam for all the help. I still don't understand why I got that strange
error with the objc runtime.

I would certainly have more questions once I jump into Obj-c
programming.

thanks again,
Vaithee.