Re: Back to the main thread (was: Re: Why is GNUstep lesssuccessful than

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Back to the main thread (was: Re: Why is GNUstep lesssuccessful than GTK and Qt?? )
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:25:22 -0600

Eric Christopherson wrote:

About "make doc=yes"... I have been unable to find much about this in the
source or on the web. I got a few different answers on IRC, where a few
people seemed not to have heard of it and one implied that it might have
worked before, but maybe not now.

That's an old thing we used when we were still testing autogsdoc, etc. It's pretty much gone now. Now just type:

cd Documentation
make

from any of the library directories (or whereever you find a Documentation directory).