Annoying NSLog messages

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Annoying NSLog messages
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:12:01 -0700 (PDT)

Everybody,

I'm tired of seeing "Failed to locate strings file localizable" for the
four billionth time, and I don't think this message should be enabled by
default. It scares off newbie users, because they thing something is
wrong. (if you don't believe me, check the history here in gnustep-disuss,
search through the archives for how many times that question has been
asked...

Why Don't we just disable the warning by default? What am I overlooking?

Alternatively, why don't we set up a way (defaults entry?) to disable
these unimportant warnings for people who choose to do so.

Alex Perez