Re: GNUstep cookbook: frontend to df. <VirusChecked>

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: GNUstep cookbook: frontend to df. <VirusChecked>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:35:05 +0100

On 2003-07-02 15:20:35 +0000 Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
<Lars.Sonchocky-Helldorf@bbdo-interone.de> wrote:

Ok. Tell me if the new structure correct the problem !

Well, after the changes the pages looked like version2.jpg .

hm :-/

Adding a "float: left;" to the notes class in css makes it look like
version3.jpg.
(snip)
Btw. a coworker told me that there is no way to make "position: fixed;" work in
IE (any version). But I think that is not so much a problem. At least the page no longer
looks somewhat distorted.

ok, I added the "float:left;" to the css. It works with mozilla too.

thanks,

--
Nicolas Roard