InnerSpace.app: A backspace clone...

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: InnerSpace.app: A backspace clone...
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 08:37:19 -0700 (PDT)

One of my side projects (aside from Gorm) is InnerSpace.app.   It's a BackSpace
clone which means that, with very little effort, some of the old BackSpace
modules can be enjoyed under GNUstep.

Please see the attached screenshot.  I will be releasing this soon.   Some of
the modules will be available seperately.

If you want to play with the code, please look at the GAP project on savannah.

Later, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---