Re: RFD: ImageViewer evolution

From: cehardin
Subject: Re: RFD: ImageViewer evolution
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:00:53 -1000

I agree, but the typical user is still gonna want to do some basic editing w/o the need to use gimp. Red Eye removal and cropping come to mind. I agree that it should not go so far that it enters into the realm of a fully featured image editor.

I'm thinking along the lines of iPhoto. That is, the management of collections of photos.

Advanced image editing would probably be best kept as a separate app.

Chad