Working my was through the tutorials

From: Liam Whalen
Subject: Working my was through the tutorials
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:23:01 -0400 (EDT)

I'm working my way through the tutorial found at
http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/FirstGUIApplication/node14.html

Most things are working however there are a few things I am wondering
about.

First when I set menu items to use keybindings as in:
[menu addItemWithTitle: @"Quit"
        action: @selector (terminate:)
        keyEquivalent: @"q"];

The menu comes up fine and it shows that 'q' is the shortcut key but when
I hit q nothing happens.  Clicking on the menu item quits the program.  Do
I have tried clicking on the applications icon then hitting 'q' but that
doesn't work either.

Secondly after I do quit I get this message in the terminal window:
FirstApp[17796] Failed to locate strings file Localizable

It takes the focus off of my emacs session and then I have to click the
emacs icon to get the focus back.  Not a big deal but I'm wondering if I
am missing something in my GNUstep install that is causing that error?

Liam