Re: Problems with newest ProjectCenter

From: Pablo Di Noto
Subject: Re: Problems with newest ProjectCenter
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:53:48 -0300

Hello,

and when any option under "Projects" is selected....

2003-08-07 07:44:47.228 ProjectCenter[1242] GSFFCallInvocation.m:864
Assertion failed in GSInvocationCallback.  No signature for  selector
projectNew:
/usr/GNUstep/System/Applications/ProjectCenter.app/ProjectCenter:
Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason:
GSFFCallInvocation.m:864  Assertion failed in GSInvocationCallback.
No signature for selector projectNew:
[root@localhost GNUstep]#

with different selectors, depending on the option selected of course.
Philippe, I am willing to help, so just tell me how to get a stack
trace. New on this, sorry :)

Did you try with the latest CVS version of ProjectCenter? I added the
fix suggested by Richard last week. You then also have to install the
latest CVS version of GNUstep I was told. Let me know if this does not
help you.

Got CVS versions and it works ok. Thanks.
///Pablo