Re: gnustep beginner

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: gnustep beginner
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:17:40 -0600

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 02:38 AM, Aleksandr Skobelev wrote:

Hi,

Excuse me, please, if I've sent this message in wrong place.

I'm just looking at GNUstep and trying to understand what it is.  I sit
under Debian so I've installed all gnustep-* packages and tried to run
some GNUstep applications from the examples. Unfortunately I've got a
problem: not one text string is displayed in any application. So, what is

This was due to a bug that has been fixed (but not released yet). It might be possible to fix this by removing the color list files in ~/GNUstep/Library/Colors. Otherwise you would have to compile the source from CVS.

I'm not sure about any of the other problems.