Re: ANN: Gps 0.2

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: ANN: Gps 0.2
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:41:06 +0300

On 2003-09-11 17:09:59 +0300 Martin Brecher <martin@mb-itconsulting.com> wrote:

Hi Enrico, -

Enrico Sersale wrote:

| It must not necessarily be something related to famous explorers, also a
| more fantasy name would be good.
|  From the Romanian-English dictionary:
|
| Hoinar I. s.m. roamer, rover
| II. adj. vagrant, idle; fugitive.
|
| so, it could be "Hoinar.app"
| else I'll call it "Position.app"

With Position.app, people can tell its purpose instantly, that's a pro
in my eyes.

But I'm out of 2 cent coins now :-))

Ok. Approved. Gps.app becomes Position.app.

Greetings,
Martin

p.s.: do you plan on supporting gspd in future releases?

Yes, gspd or someting equivalent written by me.
But, before this, I must solve a big problem: how to find a (cheap) system for
having internet in the car. Without this I don't know how to test all the
stuff...

Enrico