Fwd: Re: NSTableView setAction: raising an exception

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Fwd: Re: NSTableView setAction: raising an exception
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:06:55 -0400

This should go to maillist since I have no clue where the problem is. Yen-Ju

From: James Pendergrass <James.Pendergrass@oberlin.edu>
To: Yen-Ju Chen <yjchenx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:09:49 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the advice (and quick response).

I'm definitely conencted to the table view because I'm also serving as the
datasource, and in the -(int)numberOfRowsInTableView:(NSTableView *)x
function,  I have
        if(x!=_theTableView){
                NSLog("Wrong tableview");
                return 0;
        }
and this condition is never matched (the table view successfully gets its
data, and the log doesn't have anything).

aaron