Re: ANN: GNUstep base/make Version 1.7.4

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep base/make Version 1.7.4
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:14:28 -0400

I hope this bug can be fixed since it is quite simple:

[bug #5254] "cvtenc -EscapeIn yes" use wront encoding
Submitted By: yjchen    group: GNUstep
Submitted on:

Category:  Base/Foundation      Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  Bug Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None      Status:  Open
Original Submission:  At line 234 of cvtenc tool,
myData = [myString dataUsingEncoding:oEnc allowLoassyConversion: NO];.
It should use iEnc instead of oEnc because it is for "-EscapeIn yes".
Sorry that I can't offer a patch due to my network problem

Yen-Ju