Strange Segfaults over Colorspace

From: Andre Masella
Subject: Strange Segfaults over Colorspace
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 05:18:24 GMT

I have compiled GNUstep (several versions, currently, I am working off the
Oct4th daily). I can compile and install just fine, but every application I run
any application except NSScreenTest, it will fault. The fault is always in
_i_GSCalibratedRGBColor__colorSpaceName ()
 from /opt/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries/libgnustep-gui.so.0 . I have
recompiled repeatedly, tried patches and I have no idea. Is there a way to fix
this? Thanks.

--Andre Masella