Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6

From: thisguyisi
Subject: Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 13:40:27 -0700

Question,

Does this new release of GWorkspace eliminate the pre-tabbed-shelf behavior wrt app tiles? Is it possible to _not_ use the tabbed shelf if you don't want to? I saw no indication of this on the GWorkspace site, or in any of the discussion.

Thanks in advance,
-thisguyisi

Stefan Böhringer wrote:
If I have a vote, please make it configurable.

Once the main window is away how should I get it back? These questions
always bother me in complex windows apps and I would appreciate not
having to learn such things for GNUstep apps.

Thanks, Stefan