Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality contr

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality control)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:09:10 -0700

Well, I know I'm going to get bashed once again for this mail, but I
just have to ask....

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:41:26 -0600
Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> wrote:
[...]
> I don't much care which way it goes.  I've been working on GNUstep for
> over 10 years now, and I just keep going for the fun of it, not
> because I have any aspirations that it will become some wildly
> popular, unbeatable project. My one hope is that it will be useful
> before it becomes obsolete :-)
[...]

Would you care to elaborate that?

I mean, you are the "project leader" of GNUstep and YOU DON'T CARE and
do not have any aspirations, but just hope it won't become obsolete?

Excuse me, but ... what am I missing here?

--
Chris