Re: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.6.1

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.6.1
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 19:28:40 +0000

> Yes, under OPENSTEP, Workspace was much more finder-like in this
> regard...quitting it also meant quitting the session. I think this should

This is not really true though. Under OpenStep you nominated an appliction
which, when exitted, ended the session. The default was for this to be the
Workspace application, but it wwas quite possible to set it to something
else (Terminal for example). Workspace wasnt really a special case at all,
other than having the Quit menu item renamed to Logout.

-bat.