RE: Developer Directory

From: Rogelio M . Serrano Jr .
Subject: RE: Developer Directory
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:40:29 +0800

On 2003-11-05 09:52:25 +0800 Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
 From: Rogelio Serrano [mailto:rogelio@smsglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 12:19 PM
To: discuss-gnustep@gnu.org
Subject: Developer Directory

Can we separate the Developer stuff from System? That way system
contains only runtime files libraries and tools.

This was discussed before when we were deciding on the directory layout. You can probably look in the archives to see how many people hated that idea :-)

I agree after trying it out myself. I think the present layout is ok. Where should the
toolchain go then? In /Local or /System or /usr/bin?