Re: ProjectCenter development plans

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter development plans
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:06:52 -0800 (PST)

Serg,
[snip]
By the way, all of the above is great news. Keep up the excellent work.

> Another big problem is lack of good looking icons. Can anybody create
> icons for ProjectCenter? Or maybe we can use NeXT ProjectBuilder's
> icons as a temporary decision?
What icons are we talking about here? Can you post the current sucky
icons somewhere on the net, preferably in PNG or JPEG format, or e-mail
them to me? I'll settle for TIFF if you're feeling lazy, but they're a
PITA Under Windows. (I'm at work). I may be able to whip something up.

Cheers,
Alex Perez