Re: [OT] GentooLinux GNUstep Developer

From: thisguyisi
Subject: Re: [OT] GentooLinux GNUstep Developer
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:39:49 -0800

Chad Hardin wrote:

Splattering the root directory? That seems to be pretty charged statement, what is your meaning?

Anyhow. GNUstep is navigated and the applications are launched by directly traversing the filesystem, there is no obfuscated "start" menu setup. Therefore, the filesystem should be made to be as easily navigable as possible.

Chad