Re: Gorm Proposals

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm Proposals
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 05:55:05 -0800 (PST)

Calvin,

I finally realized what you're trying to do here.  Attempting to use "set name"
on an NSTableView in a window shouldn't be done.   Gorm should prevent you from
doing this, but it's not and this is a bug.

I'll fix this problem later on today.

Thanks, GJC

--- Calvin Mitchell <calvin674@yahoo.com> wrote:
> When i change the name of an object (i.e., when i apply an NSTableView
> from the pallete and Gorm gives it the name GormTableView) that has
> been connected to other objects, etc., Gorm should not crash.
>
> The name change should cascade through the project.
>
> This, however does not happen.
>
> --
> Calvin Mitchell
> IT Professional, Pianist, Composer, Author
> http://www.geocities.com/calvin674/
> calvin674@yahoo.com

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
-- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---