Re: postscript screenshot

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: postscript screenshot
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:04:02 -0700

On Saturday, December 6, 2003, at 05:03 AM, Cyril Guilloud wrote:

hello,

I'm using a tool (for th visualization of prallel program's executions) running on GNUstep and I would like to grab screenshots of the gui.

With OpenStep it was possible to obtain nice postscript screenshots (not bitmap). Is there a tool (on Linux) to do that with gnustep ?

That probably wouldn't be possible unless you could run a Display Postscript server instead of X Windows. We could probably make it work if you wanted just a shot of the inside of one GNUstep window.