Re: 3 questions

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: 3 questions
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:19:21 -0800 (PST)

--- reuss <reuss@chello.hu> wrote:
> in the tutorial (pc) i read: choose gorm application in pc. then find
> interfaces and clik on .gorm file->launch gorm. but gorm cant read this
> file.

I'm not sure what's going on there.  PC might be copying a bad .gorm file in or
there might be some other problem with PC.   In fact, I just tested creating a
project with PC, click on intefaces and then click on .gorm file and Gorm.app
launches just fine.

> and vice versa: .gorm files created by gorm could not compile under pc. I
> meant this.

Files created with Gorm work with PC projects.  Please make certain you are
using the latest release.

GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
-- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---