Ann: Agenda.app

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Ann: Agenda.app
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:13:09 +0100

Hi all,

I have to learn to program with GNUstep... :)
So I ripped of Yen-Ju Chen's LunarCalendar.app and made it into a
very simple calendar. It is a very early start, but I wanted to let you
know. Sources will be stored at:
http://gnustep.made-it.com/Agenda/sources

The idea is to provide an iCal agenda app. I already created an sh
filter for Mozilla which now works with gdeskcal (sorry).
Since I need to learn C and Objective-C and GNUstep API... well it might
take some time :)

In the meantime I will try to figure out how things work between Outlook
and Exchange... which means I will, in the near future, need someone to
program an Exchange calendar replacement daemon... anyone interested?

Happy holidays,

Dennis Leeuw