Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster
Date: 08 Jan 2004 12:53:29 GMT

Richard Stonehouse <richard@rstonehouse.co.uk> wrote:
> I'd support the redesign, because <URL:http://www.gnustep.org/> fails
> W3C's HTML validator with the following error message:

It's just a case of some missing headers. Not too hard to fix. If you
set appropriate options, it almost validates. I think there's 1 trivial
bug. I'll go squash that now.

Why not support the current site?
 1. Report problems to webmasters@gnustep.org or the bug tracker
 2. Send patches to webmasters@gnustep.org
 3. Suggest things to webmasters@gnustep.org
 4. Review the new test site when it appears (next 24h)

I really don't understand why people are saying they would support a new
team, but won't help the current team, who are actually working on the fixes
already. We'll show you we can do it. Just give us a while to iron the
lumps out. Giving us help would be even better. Posting bug reports to
-discuss is not the best way to help.

--
MJR/slef