RE: XML idea

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: RE: XML idea
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:03:25 -0600

excellent work.  thanks, alex!

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Perez [mailto:aperez@student.santarosa.edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 4:01 PM
To: Mondragon, Ian
Cc: fredkiefer@gmx.de; discuss-gnustep@gnu.org

> core-people:  is there a list of Cocoa classes that are not implemented in
> GNUstep anywhere?  i realize that a look at the doc index on apple's site
> vs. the contents of the core Headers directory could reveal this, but i'm
at
> work...
There is, I've personally and painstakingly made it...I'm currently
working on making a list of the *methods* which are different between
classes which *ARE* implemented in both Cocoa and GNUstep. That's step
two. I'll send the missing-class-list around later when I'm at the machine
that's got that info on it.

Alex Perez