Re: NSKeyedArchiver support in GNUstep (was Re: RFC: Appreciation of .gm

From: Kazunobu Kuriyama
Subject: Re: NSKeyedArchiver support in GNUstep (was Re: RFC: Appreciation of .gmodel format (was deprecation))
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:27:11 +0900

Gregory John Casamento wrote:

Once NSKeyedArchiver/NSKeyedUnarchiver are written, it's a matter of doing what

I described above. We could probably divide the work.

The only question now is whether someone going to write NSKeyedArchiver/Unarchiver?

That's the most interesting, creative part of the job; however, I'd like to leave it to someone. I want to do the re-implementation of -initWithCoder/-encodeWithCoder for part of the classes which need it, i.e., time-consuming portion of the job. Hopefully, this encourages those who are interested in the classes to write them with their best
effort.

I'd be happy if someone could arrange the assignment.

- Kazunobu Kuriyama