GNUstep History

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: GNUstep History
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:51:45 +0100

Hi all,

I want to setup a document that describes the history of GNUstep for marketing purposes. It gives people wanting to write something out GNUstep a background.

But the problem is there isn't much left of the GNUstep history. I found bits and pieces about Paul Kunz but that's about it.

Does anyone have pointers, data, and the like that should be incorporated in such a document?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis Leeuw