Re: Ann: Cynthiune 0.9

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: Ann: Cynthiune 0.9
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:28:22 +0100

Pete French wrote:
Great!!! I just installed it and I wanted you to know you can skip the romantic part I played The Sisters of Mercy and it worked... :)

Romance ? I met my girlfriend through touring with the Sisters Of Mercy
as it so happens :-)

But seriously, great app!!! Just two notes. Maybe you should add to the README on which other stuff you depend. It took me several 'make' to get all in place.

Indeed - am trying to get it to build here without much success currently.

A quick ldd shows:

libesd
libaudiofile
libasound
libmad
libid3tag
libvorbisfile
libvorbis
libogg

Next to the usual libc and friends :)

And ofcourse the -dev packages for them.

Dennis

-bat.