Re: mailing list question

From: Adam Fedor
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:50:30 -0700

On Thursday, January 22, 2004, at 12:50 PM, Travis Griggs wrote:

This is I'm sure in one of those "don't delete this email"s I got when I subscribed and eventually deleted. My email address has changed from tgriggs@keyww.com to tgriggs@key.net. So when I send to the list now, I get "you're not a member of the list emails". Is there a quick way to change my registered list address?

You should go to the list info page