Re: GSTitleView stuff

From: Uli Kusterer
Subject: Re: GSTitleView stuff
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:53:42 +0100

> I didn't quite undertand how it should look like. What is the main purpose
> of sticking file icons to the title bar?

They would be there to represent the document associated with that
particular window. You could do various things you'd do in the file
manager with that icon. I.e. you could drag-and-drop it into another
folder without ever having to open the folder containing it in the file
manager (nor would you even have to know where the file is in the file
system to do that).

Cheers,
M. Uli Kusterer
http://www.zathras.de <-- back up again!