Re: Images of Orcas - the GNUstep mascot

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Images of Orcas - the GNUstep mascot
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:01:32 +0700

On 2004-01-29 17:49:42 +0700 Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
<lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:

A while ago we voted here on the list for an Orca to be the official Mascot for GNUstep. Some time has passed since then but we still ain't got no Image of an Orca for us which has the right license and so on.

Lately I came across a page which shows 3D Renderings of Orcas:

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ar5y-ngtk/gallery1.htm

How about asking the author of this gallery if he is willing to create a nice rendering just for us? Maybe a jumping Orca baring it's teeth? The mail address of the author is on the page.

greetings, Lars

Just let you know a friend of me (who gave a birth to Amanda) is also drawing a
stepified one.
I'll start another poll in a few month.